Ready for a feast? We’ve partnered with Shamrock Catering to give away a fully catered barbecue prize for you and nine friends (worth $10,000)! This is the perfect opportunity to gather your crew and enjoy a delicious chef prepared barbecue without any hassle!
Options include the likes of Australian beef tenderloin, smoky barbecue pork ribs, Thai spiced sole fillet wrapped in banana leaf, sousvide Cajun chicken breast with a honey-mustard dressing, and garlic prawn and cherry tomato skewers. You also get to choose canapés and salads, and there are vegetarian options available.
Shamrock will provide the chef, the plate ware and cutlery, plus wines and beers for all!
About Shamrock Catering
This Hong Kong-based award-winning caterer launched in 1994 and is as adept at handling large-scale events for up to 5,000 people a day as it is at providing boutique experiences for small groups. It emphasises premium ingredients and expert barbecuing skills. shamrock.com.hk
How to Enter
To enter, all you need to do is like and share this post on Expat Living’s Facebook or Instagram page and fill out the form below, including the “Tell us in 30 words…” section. This giveaway is open from 25 August until 10 October 2023, and the winner will be contacted by 16 October. Prize is for a maximum of nine people plus the winner and must be redeemed by 24 February 2024 with an advanced reservation. The winner is also responsible for providing a barbecue grill and one table for the chef. (Full T&Cs are listed below.)
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will run from 25 August to 10 October 2023.
- Only one entry per contestant is allowed.
- The prize is for a maximum of nine plus the winner.
- The winner is responsible for providing a BBQ grill and one table for the chef.
- The prize is subject to the caterer’s availability and must be redeemed on or before 24 February 2024.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other product or service.
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email by the 16 October 2023
- If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days of the prize draw, the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected.
- The winner must agree to have their name published on the Expat Living and Shamrock Catering websites and social media channels.
- The competition is open to residents of Hong Kong who are 18 years or older, except employees of Shamrock Catering and Expat Living, and their immediate families.
- In the event that the BBQ site has stairs or steps, the winner will have to pay additional transportation charges.
Should the winner not have a BBQ cart, Shamrock catering will offer this for a rental fee of $1200 and $800 round trip transportation charge.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
“*” indicates required fields