Hong Kong is giving away 500,000 free airline tickets to tourists as part of Hong Kong International Airport’s World of Winners campaign, which is part of the government’s Hello Hong Kong programme. The winners of this initiative are also eligible for other rewards, which they can claim at various attractions, hotels and malls across the city.
Here are the rewards the winners can claim as long as they present their World of Winners notification email upon making a booking or redeeming their prizes:
- Hong Kong Disneyland Reignite the Magic: Winners can get a free upgrade to a two-day ticket (HK$759 for adults, HK$569 for children aged 3-11), until February 29, 2024, as well as get merchandise and meal vouchers. Those who stay at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort can get 35% off on certain rooms if their stay is for two or more consecutive nights. Winners who make bookings between March 1, 2023 and February 20, 2024 can check in between March 4, 2023 and May 30, 2024.
- Shopping rewards: Spend HK$5,000 at Pacific Place in one day and get a HK$500 Pacific Place Gift Card after joining the mall’s loyalty programme. Winners who sign up for a CityPlaza LIVE+ membership can get a HK$50 Starbucks voucher when they spend HK$1,200 or above on a single transaction. They can also get shopping e-vouchers worth HK$200 if you register for a CLUB CG membership at Citygate Outlets.
- Hotel stay and dine rewards: Get Up to 30% off on The House Standard Rate at The Upper House Hong Kong, and a round of champagne during dinner at The Continental or Salisterra. East Hong Kong has a complimentary night’s stay with a booking of two consecutive nights with daily breakfast, and every second guest can get 50% off on FEAST’s semi-buffet dinner between Monday to Sunday.
- K11 Experience: Get 15% off on various experiences and activities at K11, such as art exhibitions, Legoland Discovery Centre, and a guided tour of the Avenue of Stars.
- Discounted stays at New World Group Hotels: Enjoy 25% off at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, Hyatt Regency Sha Tin, Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui, K11 Artus, New World Millenium Hong Kong, and Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong when you make a booking for a three-night minimum stay.
- K Dollar Reward: Winners can earn K Dollars at over 7,000 outlets in Hong Kong and on the Mainland and use them as instant cash on future purchases.
- HK Ticketing: Get up to 15% off on attractions such as Ngong Ping 360 and Monopoly Dreams when you make a booking via on Hong Kong Ticketing.
So far, Cathay Pacific has announced its 80,000 free ticket giveaway for visitors to Hong Kong from South East Asia. Hong Kong Airlines has also begun its 6,000 ticket giveaway for tourists from Bangkok, Hanoi, and Manila. HK Express will begin its giveaway in April, while Greater Bay Airlines will start its campaign in May.
Header image credits: Ellie Shultz via Flickr